Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fitness Adventures: Battle Log - Week 6

MY MAIN QUEST:  Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 10-15 pounds for me. In order to accomplish this, I plan to:
  • Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
  • Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and slowly add in weights)
  • Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night.
MY SIDE QUEST
  • Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be non-fiction because I tend to be more of a fiction girl and 2 need to be a classic because I tend to read newer stuff.
***********************************************************************************
Friday Selfie: More Like Week Sick
I had a got awful cold that came from working Emerald City Comicon. I couldn't make it to the gym all week. On top of that, my UP band's battery died. I am waiting for a new one to come. Basically, my last week of the challenge was pretty off.

Monday (Day 36):
  • Good on the diet (according to my UP app), I was too tired to remember to track food on my app
  • No gym, first day after convention and (according to my UP app) moved a total of 1,857 steps
  • Slept 14 hours and 17 minutes (according to my UP app)
Tuesday (Day 37):
  • Made this my cheat day, calories consumed: 1771
  • Came home sick and moved a total of 4,830 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 11 minutes
Wednesday (Day 38):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed:1070
  • No gym due to early morning on Thursday, but moved a total of 5,361 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 33 minutes
Thursday (Day 39):
  • Good on the diet, but super hungry, calories consumed: 980
  • No gym because head cold over took me and Up crapped out and wasn't tracking steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 45 minutes
Friday (Day 40):
  • Not bad on the diet, calories consumed: 1001
  • Didn't go to the gym because I was still sick
  • Slept 7 hours and 40 minutes
Saturday (Day 41):
  • I didn't track calories. Make good choices.
  • Didn't go to the gym because I spent 12 hours editing photos and head cold still horrible
  • Slept 7 hours and 25 minutes
Sunday (Day 42):
  • I didn't track calories. Make good choices.
  • Didn't go to the gym because still sick
  • Slept 7 hours and 50 minutes 
MY SIDE QUEST (10/10 done) (4/2 classics) (2/2 Non-Fic)
  • I finished The Count of Monte Cristo  by Alexandre Dumas (audiobook) and am in love with the book. I went out and bought the classic style Barnes & Noble copy.
  • I made no progress on "One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich (Kindle)
 End of the week recap:
  • Emerald City Comicon nearly killed me with exhaustion and then got massively sick
  • I didn't make it to the gym
  • Met sleep goal on 7/7 days and slept 2x normal on Monday
  • I have lost 20 pounds total.
  • This week measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 2"
    • Hips - .5"
    • Bust -No change
    • Underbust - No change
  • Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 3"
    • Hips - 2"
    • Bust - 3"
    • Underbust - 2"

No comments: