Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fitness Adventures: Exercise

A few people were curious about the exercises I am doing. I plan on starting to switch things up, but here is what I have been doing for the last 3 weeks.

Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs:
  • Stretching 
  • Core
    • 8 normal crunches, 8 crunches to the right, 8 crunches to the left
    • 4 lifting legs up and slowly down (this sucks, by the way)
    • 30 second plank
      • First day was 8 sec and worked my way up to 30 sec
  • Cardio
    • 30 minutes on either treadmill or elliptical (depending on which TV has Jimmy Fallon on it)
    • I try to keep heart rate between 140-160
Mon & Wed:

Beginner Body Weight Workout by Nerd Fitness

  • 30 body weight squats
  • 20 push ups (Wall push ups. I can't quite do a regular one yet)
  • 20 walking lunges
  • 10 dumbbell rows
  • 30 second plank
  • 30 Jumping Jacks

So again, nothing too strenuous or too drastic. 

No comments: