Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fitness Adventures: Battle Log - Week 3

MY MAIN QUEST:  Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 10-15 pounds for me. In order to accomplish this, I plan to:
  • Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
  • Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and slowly add in weights)
  • Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night.
MY SIDE QUEST
  • Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be non-fiction because I tend to be more of a fiction girl and 2 need to be a classic because I tend to read newer stuff.
*************************************************************************************


Friday Selfie: "Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, "Oh no, not again!"
Monday (Day 15):
  • Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed: 957
  • Went to the gym and (according to my UP app) moved a total of 12,297 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 18 minutes (according to my UP app) - Had an early meeting an ended up working an 11 hour day
Tuesday (Day 16):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 1214
  • Went to the gym and moved a total of 11,776 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 36 minutes

Wednesday (Day 17):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 1244
  • Went to the gym and moved a total of 9,236
  • Slept 6 hours and 58 minutes (so close!)
Thursday (Day 18):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 1195
  • Went to the gym and moved a total of 10,570 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 12 minutes
Friday (Day 19):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 1293
  • Didn't go to the gym, but moved a total of 8,375 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 25 minutes

Saturday (Day 20):
  • I wasn't able to track calories due to snacking at a Baby Shower. I was good though sticking to fruits and veggies. I did have some bread with appetizer cucumber sandwiches. 
  • No gym, but at baby shower played with a toddler who liked it when he chased me around. When I would stop for a break, he was yell "Run!" moved a total of 7,517 steps
  • Slept 9 hours and 34 minutes (1 nap taken. The kid wore me out)

Sunday (Day 21):
  • Good on the diet except for my cheat day Reuben sandwich, calories consumed: 1588
  • No gym, but went for a walk to the library and did chores around the house, moved a total of  3,402 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 25 minutes (No naps taken)

MY SIDE QUEST (7/10 done) (2/2 classics) (2/2 Non-Fic)
  • I finished "Notes from a Small Island" by Bill Bryson (audiobook) which is both a non-fiction and on the BBC Big Reads list [I recommend]
  • A Secret Gift: How One Man's Kindness & a Trove of Letters Revealed the Hidden History of the Great Depression by Ted Gup (audiobook) is my second non-fiction. [Recommend if interested in that era, but not praise worthy]
  • I finished Midnight Riot (Peter Grant #1) by Ben Aaronovitch (audiobook) [This TOTALLY ROCKED. HIGHLY RECOMMEND]
  • I have finished "Bourne Identity" by Robert Ludlum (Kindle)[Not the movie, but a solid story]
 End of the week recap:
  • Good on the eating.I haven't been tempted which is impressive in itself
  • All four days at the gym this week
  • Met sleep goal on 5/7 days. I blame work.
  • On track for reading. On deck for next week: Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy (audiobook) and One for the Money by Janet Evanovitch (Kindle)
  • I have lost 13 pounds total.
  • This week measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - (Increased .5")
    • Hips - 1"
    • Bust - .5"
    • Underbust - 1"
  • Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 1"
    • Hips - 2"
    • Bust - 2.5"
    • Underbust - 2" 

No comments: