- Take a yoga class - once a week
I suck. I still haven't been to the gym. My cold is almost completely gone now, but it hung on to the end of last week. I did go on a walk/hike that was 2.8 miles on Sunday so I should get a half a point credit for that.
- Eat a prepared meal - once a week - that I have not eaten before (counts if it is at a sit down restaurant)
- 25 Books (50 for the year) and 25% of books on the BBC list of Must Read Books
- Running total: 18/25 Books (7/6 of the BBC books)
On deck for next week: "Heat Rises" by Richard Castle (3rd Nikki Heat book from ABC's "Castle")
- Make/Customize a photo bag for my camera
I have found my idea camera bag at Target of all places. I will post more details later, but it is not an actual camera bag. I need to go to the foam store to trick it out a bit. I did sew two patches on it to make it more mine. Once the foam is cut and set, I will take pictures of it. I am also debating on putting another patch on it or not. It is a black bag and a lot of my patches are blue and brown so it doesn't look all that great. Thankfully, Emerald City Comicon is coming up and I can pick up more badges there.