Friday, May 1, 2009

Websites I Think Everyone Should Read

I use a website called "Bloglines" which allows me to look at multiple websites one at a time without having to go to each site individually. It lists the side in the frame on the left and opens the website on the frame on the right.

Here are the sites I read broken into categories:

Daily News
Boing Boing
Neatorama
io9 (best site for scifi news)
Whedonesque (all things Joss Whedon)
Geekologie
Mental Floss

Blogs
Edgar Wright's (he's a director I mention a lot)
Magic Lamp (some dude who watches a lot of the same things I do)
John Hodgeman's
Austen Blog (all things Jane Austen)
Hulu's Blog
The Mung Hour (a friend)
Ryall Time (a friend who happens to be the Editor of IDW Comics)

Design
NOTCOT
Swissmiss

Informative
Lifehacker
Unclutterer
iKea Hacker

Randomness
Cute Overload
Puppies and Flowers


The rest are specific to photography or Seattle. I recommend clicking on all the above links especially bloglines!

No comments: