Thursday, April 30, 2009

Television 2008-2009

As the spring finales are in full bloom, I thought I would take a moment to tell you about what I watch:

I watch when they air:
Castle
Chuck
Doctor Who
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes (as mentioned in previous post, I'm done with this.)
Life On Mars (Canceled)
Lost

I watch on the Hulu (or equivalent):
Battlestar Gallactica (Series has ended)
Burn Notice
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
The Colbert Report
Dollhouse
Hell's Kitchen
House
Kings (canceled)
Lie to Me
The Office
Psych
South Park
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Top Chef

I watch when they come out on DVD:
Mad Men
MI-5 (aka "Spooks")
True Blood (only watched the 1st episode and was hooked)

Shows that I dropped this season (or tried and dropped):
Desperate Housewives
The United States of Tara
Fringe
Kitchen Nightmares
Better off Ted


Shows that got canceled before the season ended:
Dirty Sexy Money
Pushing Daisies

No comments: