Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Resourcefulness

Today at Amazon reception we had a bit of a problem. There were some special badges needed and they were locked in a metal container. There was no key, but it didn't matter since the lock was broke. I tried to pick it the traditional means, but that was no go. So I went out to the car and looked in my emergency supplies to see if I have anything that would help. So I pulled this out:

I went back in and got the box. Came back outside and bashed the lock in. It was surprisingly sturdy. It took many wacks and several people were watching impressed by the fact that it was holding up to quite a bit of twacking before it finally caved. I then put the ax back in the car and went on about my day.

These things come in hand for opening boxes, killing zombies, you know, whatever the situation calls for.

No comments: