Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fitness Adventures: - Week 12 - Challenge 2 - Battle Log 5

MY MAIN QUEST
Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 15-18 pounds for me.


In order to accomplish this, I plan to:

  • Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
  • Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and add swimming in 1-2 times a week)
  • Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night
MY SIDE LIFE QUESTS

  • Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be off the BBC's Big Read List and 1 needs to be an eBook because I have been neglecting my Kindle Fire
  • Memorize Falstaff's speech from Henry IV (If fat and sugar be a fault) - Teaching Your Kids Shakespeare book recommends learning Shakespeare speeches. I have just finished memorizing "Once more into the breach" 
 *************************************************************************************************
Friday Selfie: Week 12: post Haircut

MY QUEST (8/18 pounds)

Monday (Day 29):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym (according to my UP app), but moved a total of 12,689 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 8 minutes (according to my UP app).
Tuesday (Day 30):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym and moved a total of 11,179 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 25 minutes
Wednesday (Day 31):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym, but moved a total of 8,579 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 55 minutes
Thursday (Day 32):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym, but moved a total of 11,887 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 53 minutes
Friday (Day 33):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym, but moved 13,510 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 14 minutes
Saturday (Day 34):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym, but moved a total of  steps 12,133 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 5 minutes
Sunday (Day 35):
  • Okay on the diet, didn't keep track of calories
  • No gym, but moved a total of 7,019 steps
  • Slept 5 hours and 4 minutes 
MY SIDE QUEST (6/10 done) (0/2 BBC) (1/1 eBook)
  • Tried starting books, but couldn't get into anything
  • "If sack and sugar be a fault, god help the wicked. If to be old and merry be a sin, then many an old host I know is damned. If to be fat, to be hated then the Pharoh's lean kine are to be loved." I have Falstaff's speech about a quarter memorized so far.
 End of the week recap:
  • I have fallen a bit off the wagon. I haven't been good about tracking calories.
  • I didn't make it to the gym for no real reason
  • Met sleep goal on 3/7 days
  • I was overstimulated this week and threw a party for the first time in 2 years
  • I have held my grand total to 28 pounds lost.
  • Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 4"
    • Hips - 3"
    • Bust - 2.5"
    • Underbust - 4"

No comments: