Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 15-18 pounds for me.
In order to accomplish this, I plan to:
- Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
- Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and add swimming in 1-2 times a week)
- Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night
MY SIDE LIFE QUESTS
- Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be off the BBC's Big Read List and 1 needs to be an eBook because I have been neglecting my Kindle Fire
- Memorize Falstaff's speech from Henry IV (If fat and sugar be a fault) - Teaching Your Kids Shakespeare book recommends learning Shakespeare speeches. I have just finished memorizing "Once more into the breach"
|Friday Selfie: Week 10: Before Wisdom teeth Removed|
MY QUEST (8/18 pounds)
Monday (Day 15):
- Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed:1127
- No gym, came home too late from work (according to my UP app) moved a total of 8,095 steps
- Slept 7 hours and 12 minutes (according to my UP app).
Tuesday (Day 16):
- Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed: 820
- No gym, worked late again and moved a total of 14,684 steps
- Slept 6 hours and 48 minutes
Wednesday (Day 17):
- Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed: 990
- No gym, stuck at work but moved a total of 11,142 steps
- Slept 7 hours and 3 minutes
Thursday (Day 18):
- Good on the diet, calories consumed: 893
- No gym, pain slowly decreasing, more sore, but moved a total of 5,972 steps
- Slept 7 hours and 35 minutes
Friday (Day 19):
- Soft foods only due to surgery
- No gym and moved only 2,465 steps
- Slept 13 hours and 47 minute
Saturday (Day 20):
- I didn't track calories and kept to soft foods
- No gym and only moved a total of steps 1,363
- Slept 8 hours and 55 minutes
Sunday (Day 21):
- I didn't track calories because still on soft food diet
- No gym and kept things low key and moved a total of 1,628 steps
- Slept 10 hours and 19 minutes
MY SIDE QUEST (5/10 done) (0/2 BBC) (1/1 eBook)
- Finished Allegiant by Veronica Roth (liked it a lot)
- Finished One For the Money by Janet Evanovich via Kindle (Did not enjoy this book at all)
- I started "Careless People: Murder, Mayhem, and the Invention of the Great Gatsby" by Sarah Churchwell which I am loving so far
- "If sack and sugar be a fault, god help the wicked. If to be old and merry be a sin, then many an old host I know is damned. If to be fat, to be hated then the Pharoh's lean kine are to be loved." I have Falstaff's speech about a quarter memorized so far.
End of the week recap:
- I had a wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it removed on Friday and it knocked me on my butt
- I didn't make it to the gym due to work schedule
- Met sleep goal on 6/7 days, but still got plenty of sleep
- I have lost 1 more pound this week bringing my grand total to 28 pounds lost.
- Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
- Waist - 2"
- Hips - 2.75"
- Bust - 3"
- Underbust - 3.25"