Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fitness Adventures: - Week 8 - Challenge 2 - Battle Log 1

MY MAIN QUEST
Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 15-18 pounds for me.


In order to accomplish this, I plan to:

  • Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
  • Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and add swimming in 1-2 times a week)
  • Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night
MY SIDE LIFE QUESTS

  • Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be off the BBC's Big Read List and 1 needs to be an eBook because I have been neglecting my Kindle Fire
  • Memorize Falstaff's speech from Henry IV (If fat and sugar be a fault) - Teaching Your Kids Shakespeare book recommends learning Shakespeare speeches. I have just finished memorizing "Once more into the breach" 
 *************************************************************************************************
 
Friday Selfie: Week 8: Serenity Now (Can't see the shirt well, but it is from Firefly/Serenity)

MY QUEST (4/18 pounds)

Monday (Day 1):
  • Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed: 1020
  • No gym, fighting off cold/flu (according to my UP app) moved a total of 9,483 steps
  • Slept 5 hours and 38 minutes (according to my UP app). I took a 4 hour nap the night before and had to be up early for a doc appt.
Tuesday (Day 2):
  • Good on diet, calories consumed: 1368
  • No gym, fighting off cold/flu and moved a total of 8,716 steps
  • Slept 8 hours and 15 minutes
Wednesday (Day 3):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed:940
  • No gym, fighting off cold/flu, but moved a total of 6,563 steps
  • Slept 8 hours and 37 minutes
Thursday (Day 4):
  • Good on the diet, but super hungry, calories consumed: 940
  • No gym, fighting off cold/flu, but moved a total of 4,847 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 29 minutes
Friday (Day 5):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 955
  • No gym, fighting off cold/flu, but moved a total of 9,363 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 55 minutes. Stupid telemarketers calling and couldn't back to sleep
Saturday (Day 6):
  • I didn't track calories. My cheat day. I had a Katsu Burger (Japanese burger that they tempura the burger patty) and fries and a salad for dinner.
  • No gym, but lots of errands and running around in the rain, moved a total of 6,659 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 35 minutes. Just couldn't sleep and not tired enough for a nap
Sunday (Day 7):
  • I didn't track calories. Make good choices.
  • No gym, but more errands and running around, moved a total of 7,356 steps
  • Slept 9 hours and 3 minutes 
MY SIDE QUEST (2/10 done) (0/2 BBC) (0/1 eBook)
  • Read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell via audiobook (just okay)
  • Read The Weight of Blood by Laura McHugh via audiobook (good, not great)
  • Started Insurgent by Veronic Roth
  • Read 30% of One For the Money by Janet Evanovich via Kindle
  • On deck for next week, Possession by AS Byatt which is on the BBC List
 End of the week recap:
  • The cold/flu I picked up after Emerald City Comicon is taking its sweet time to leave my system
  • I didn't make it to the gym
  • Met sleep goal on 4/7 days
  • I have lost 2 more pounds this week bringing my grand total to 23 pounds lost.
  • I gave platelets on Saturday and found my resting heart rate has dropped 5 beats since I started working out which is a good sign 
  • Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 2"
    • Hips -2"
    • Bust -2.5"
    • Underbust - 2"

No comments: