**Valid Excuse: Seattle got hit with a massive snow storm. I've been stuck in the house from Wednesday to Saturday. **
- Take a yoga class - once a week
I wasn't able to make it to yoga or the gym at all this week. I did use my flash cards and tried to stretch a little.
- Eat a prepared meal - once a week - that I have not eaten before (counts if it is at a sit down restaurant)
When I stocked up on food, I found some pre-cooked chicken tenders in the freezer section. I made a honey mustard sauce and severed it over spinach with some fresh mushrooms. It will be added to the regular rotation. I also went to a sushi place I have been wanting to try in Northgate.
- 25 Books (50 for the year) and 25% of books on the BBC list of Must Read Books
- Running total: 4/25 Books (1/6 of the BBC books)
I actually read two books this week. I finished "The Nerdist Way" by Chris Hardwick. It is kind of a self help book for geeks/nerds. I started it a while ago, but finished the last half of the book while imprisoned in my snugly warm apartment. The second was a collection of David Sedaris essays called "Barrel Fever and other stories." It was relatively short, but solid writing as is always the case the his writing.
I have a few books reserved at the library for next week. It all depends on which one gets transferred first.
- Make/Customize a photo bag for my camera
- Have a mani/pedi once a month
When to a place here in Green Lake. I got the mani/pedi, but only got nail polish for my fingers. A nice clear so when they chip it won't be as noticeable. They did a good job, but they only took cash so I had to leave my Kindle Fire while I ran off to get cash two blocks away.