Friday, January 16, 2009

Television 2008

I did a movie wrap up of 2008, but I didn't do a television wrap up of what I have been watching. While this may seem like a lot, remember it's spread out over the year.

I watch when they air:
Battlestar Gallactica
Chuck
Desperate Housewives
Doctor Who
Grey's Anatomy
Hell's Kitchen
Heroes
House
Jericho(it got canceled in 2008)
Life On Mars
Lost
The Office
Pushing Daisies
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Torchwood

I watch on the Internet within a week of airing:
Best Week Ever
Burn Notice
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Dirty Sexy Money
The Colbert Report
The F Word
Psych
Robot Chicken
South Park
Top Chef
The Venture Brothers

I watch when they come out on DVD:
Eli Stone
Entourage
Mad Men
MI-5 (aka "Spooks")
Rescue Me

I have watched and liked, but I don't keep up with it as much as I would like to:
24
Bones
Cash Cab
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Law & Order
Mythbusters
Penn & Tellers: Bullsh*t
Top Gear

I watched a few episodes/season and then gave up on:
American Dad
Big Love
Damages
ER (stopped when Juliana Margulies left)
Family Guy
Kitchen Nightmares
Monk
Private Practice
Scrubs
Simpsons (stopped watching a long, long time ago)
Smallville
Weeds

Now these are just the shows that aired during the 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 season.

No comments: