Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Movies to Look Forward To

Here are the movies I am looking forward to seeing next year:

Bride Wars (Guilty pleasure)
Duplicity (spy movie)
Fanboys
Watchmen
Sunshine Cleaning (Amy Adams)
Monsters v.s. Aliens
The Soloist (Robert Downey, Jr.)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Star Trek
Terminator Salvation
Up (Pixar)
Year One (Harold Raimis)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
G.I. Joe
Whiteout (based on a comic)
Avatar (James Cameron)
The Princess and the Frog (Disney Animated)
The Lovely Bones (Peter Jackson)
Sherlock Holmes
Wolfman

I put the reason next to it when it wasn't obvious by the title why I want to see it. These are just the ones I know about now. More will be added as commercials appear. I can compare this list to the ones I actually see this time next year.

1 comment:

Tracy (Comic Mom) said...

You forgot Coraline! The Nightmare Before Christmas director, Henry Selik, does a stop-motion version of a Neil Gaiman kids' novel.
www.coraline.com
T