Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Movie-aholic

Yes, I am well aware of my Movie/Television addictions. I am also aware lately a lot of these posts have been movie related.

I have a lot of free time at home. I also do other things while I am watching all these movies. For example, I consumed half a season of "House" while I was backing up my computer and then defragging it, vacuuming, two loads of laundry, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and scrubbing the bathroom. So don't think I just vegg out on my couch-shaped blankets mindlessly staring at the television.

Lately with the weather, I've been indoor a lot. Plus most of my shows are on hiatus for the holidays so I'm going through my Netflix faster than usual.

Coming next week I will be detailing my resolutions and hopefully this will cause more non-movie related posting and getting out of the house more often.

While I admit I am an addict, I totally have it under control and use my powers for good as much as for evil. For example, when last I posted it my Netflix rank was: 13,332 and now it is: 12,751. I'll let you decide if that is good or evil. I should add I am determined to be under 10,000 by the end of the year. I need to keep my geek cred high since I am out of LA and have less access.

No comments: