Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Due to Paranoia...

I will not describe my new job until I actually start it on Monday since it was jinxed from the last time.

I will say that I am starting a new job on Monday. I will be working at Amazon reception for the rest of this week at least.

I will say it is a permanent position at a temporary agency. It is guaranteed work through next year at the very least.

I will say it's more than I'm making in reception, but not as much as Disney. But as the holidays get closer, I will have lots and lots and lots of overtime. YAY time and a half!

I will say this is something I look forward to doing. Although I haven't actually done this kind of work before.

I will get to wear jeans and sneakers to work everyday (as every job should be). Not only that, but skirts and girl shoes are a hazard (as it should be). I will also get lots of exercise doing this job too.

More on for whom and to do what later. I'm just all paranoid since I posted about WaMu and then my temp agency screwed me. I have a solid offer which I accepted, but still...

Now I can finally settle into a routine and not have the constant worry about where the moolah is coming from! Next to save enough for a couch. At the moment I just have blankets piled in a couch like shape.

No comments: