Thursday, August 21, 2008

TED: Lennart Green and his Magic Cards

It has been a while since I have posted a TED video. I'm long overdue. Even though I still have tons to talk about my move and Seattle and all that, I don't want to stop highlighting these videos. TED presentations are something that everyone should be watching.

Lennart Green seems like a bumbling man with a Swedish accent and a deck of cards. He uses comedy as part of his act to do some amazing close up card tricks. He's won the grand prize in close-up magic in 1991 at the International Federation of Magic Societies (aka "Olympics of Magic").



This video was recorded at TED in Feb. 2005 and just recently added to the website for viewing. It is a half an hour, but you can watch just a bit of it to see the amazing things he does with cards.

No comments: