Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Going Away Party

On Saturday night, I had my going away party at the Formosa Cafe in West Hollywood. Formosa is an old school Hollywood bar that was used a lot in "L.A. Confidential." I reserved the patio which worked out nicely as we had our own little area with our own bartender and it didn't cost anything extra to reserve.

Prior to the party a few close friends joined us for dinner at a BBQ place next door to the Formosa. We wanted to make sure we had full bellies to absorb the alcohol. That turned out to be unnecessary as they watered down the drinks quite a bit, but they were tasty enough.

There was quite a turnout. Unfortunately, it was too dark to shoot and video, but I got plenty of pictures. Here are a few random selections:





These and the rest can also be found on my WinkFlash photo album. If the link doesn't work, you can go to www.winkflash.com and enter the name "fangirl" to see the pictures. Please enjoy.

No comments: