Saturday, December 31, 2016

Rented Movies in 2016

Each category is in the order of when I watched them and (method I watched them in)

 The Beyond Awesome/Fun (A for Everything):
  •  John Wick (Bought without watching)
The Award Season Awesome (A+):
  • MacBeth (AP)
The Highly Enjoyable (A-/B+):
  • The Intern (AP)
  • Creed (AP)
The Award Season Good (B):
  • Eye in the Sky (AP)
  • Finest Hours (NI)
The Guilty Pleasures (A for Effort):
  • Hotel Transylvania 2 (NI)
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (Cable)
The Good (Solid B):
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (AP)
  • Trumbo (AP)
  • Jane Got a Gun (NI)
  • The Good Guys (AP) 
The Just Okay (B-/C+):
  • CBGB (NI)
  • I Saw the Light (Cable)
The Bad (D):
  •  High Rise (AP)
  • The Lobster (AP)
(RB) = Red Box

(NI) = Netflix Instant

(AP) = Amazon Prime
(HBO)= HBO to Go online
(Cable) = Watched it at my Mom's house 
(Friend) = Borrowed from a Friend
(Hulu) = Watched on Hulu Plus

No comments: