Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fitness Adventures: - Week 9 - Challenge 2 - Battle Log 2

MY MAIN QUEST
Over the next 6 weeks, I would like to healthly drop one size which is roughly about 15-18 pounds for me.


In order to accomplish this, I plan to:

  • Stick to my diet (I am doing 4 Hour Body diet)
  • Go to the gym 4x a week (stretch/cardio every day and add swimming in 1-2 times a week)
  • Sleep a minimum of 7 hours a night
MY SIDE LIFE QUESTS

  • Read 10 books via audiobook, ebook and regular book. 2 of them need to be off the BBC's Big Read List and 1 needs to be an eBook because I have been neglecting my Kindle Fire
  • Memorize Falstaff's speech from Henry IV (If fat and sugar be a fault) - Teaching Your Kids Shakespeare book recommends learning Shakespeare speeches. I have just finished memorizing "Once more into the breach" 
 *************************************************************************************************
Friday Selfie: Week 9: Lack of sleep and lack of 27 pounds!

MY QUEST (7/18 pounds)

Monday (Day 8):
  • Okay on the diet, but didn't eat much
  • No gym, came home sick (according to my UP app) moved a total of 9,172 steps
  • Slept 6 hours and 57 minutes (according to my UP app). Had a doctor's appointment and needed to be up early.
Tuesday (Day 9):
  • Okay on diet, stayed home sick and only ate one meal and drank a gatorade
  • No gym, home in pain (kidney stone) and moved a total of 1,248 steps
  • Slept 12 hours and 30 minutes
Wednesday (Day 10):
  • Good on the diet (according to my UP app), calories consumed: 896
  • No gym, still in pain but moved a total of 7,120 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 51 minutes
Thursday (Day 11):
  • Good on the diet,  calories consumed: 893
  • No gym, pain slowly decreasing, more sore, but moved a total of 5,972 steps
  • Slept 7 hours and 35 minutes
Friday (Day 12):
  • Good on the diet, calories consumed: 745
  • No gym, feeling better-ish, but moved a total of 11,987 steps
  • Slept 5 hours and 4 minutes. Had an insane bout of creativity and was up until 4a working on a photo - Paid off though, and was reblogged by PBS' The Art Assignment
Saturday (Day 13):
  • I didn't track calories, but made good choices and ate a ton of sushi which is all low cal and good for you
  • No gym, but photographed a Battlestar Galactica Q&A and then went shopping, moved a total of 9,751 steps
  • Slept 8 hours and 21 minutes
Sunday (Day 14):
  • I didn't track calories because cheat day
  • No gym, but photographed Christopher Moore book signing and then went shopping at Costco, moved a total of 7,588 steps
  • Slept 10 hours and 23 minutes 
MY SIDE QUEST (3/10 done) (0/2 BBC) (0/1 eBook)
  • Finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth (liked it)
  • Read more of One For the Money by Janet Evanovich via Kindle at 64% (I am not enjoying this book at all)
  • I treid Possession by AS Byatt which is on the BBC List, but it was something you need to be in the mood for so I took it back to the library.
  • I'm halfway through Allegiant by Veronica Roth (it is making me like the whole series more so far.)
  • "If sack and sugar be a fault, god help the wicked. If to be old and merry be a sin, then many an old host I know is damned. If to be fat, to be hated then the Pharoh's lean kine are to be loved." I have Falstaff's speech about a quarter memorized so far.
 End of the week recap:
  • The cold/flu that I thought I picked up after Emerald City Comicon was actually a precursor to a kidney stone. Since I have gotten past that, I am feeling better in almost every way
  • I didn't make it to the gym
  • Met sleep goal on 5/7 days, but still got plenty of sleep
  • I have lost 4 more pounds this week bringing my grand total to 27 pounds lost.
  • While my calories seem low, I am eating a lot. It is just low calories and spread out. I am getting enough of everything and am not hungry nor having cravings.
  • Grand Total Measurements DECREASED by:
    • Waist - 2"
    • Hips - 2"
    • Bust - 2"
    • Underbust - 3"

No comments: