So here are the 10 resolutions (in no particular order):
- Start setting up a portfolio website and professional presence
- Make/Customize a photo bag for my camera
- Take a yoga class - once a week
- Eat a prepared meal - once a week - that I have not eaten before (counts if it is at a sit down restaurant)
BONUS: However, I have lost 25 pounds, 4" and one dress size over this year. I'm down to no cream and only two Splenda in my coffee. I have not had a pop (Diet or otherwise) since May 20th.Technically, I haven't had anything carbonated since then either.
- Three trips - one needs to be somewhere I have never been and one needs to be out of state. It can be day trips, but needs to be over 60 miles one way.
- 25 Books (50 for the year) and 25% of books on the BBC list of Must Read Books (I read 40 books last year and 75% of it was between June and Sept.)
- Have a mani/pedi once a month
- Go to the make-up counter at a department store and get a make-over
- Get 2 haircuts from an actual hairstylist
- Buy and wear two dress casual outfits that I wear outside of work