Sunday, February 26, 2012

Resolution Follow Up - Week #8

Some of the resolutions were weekly so here is how I am doing so far after eight weeks.

Health Category:

I have a nasty cold. Started with a sore throat on Wednesday and I have been home from work from Thursday through Sunday. I didn't work out. I barely ate anything during those 4 days.

However, starting on Monday, I will be on my new 1:30p to 10p schedule. I just won't be able to work out until this cold is gone.

Reading Category:
  • 25 Books (50 for the year) and 25% of books on the BBC list of Must Read Books
  • Running total: 17/25 Books (7/6 of the BBC books)

My BBC book reading goal has been met and then some with 3.5 months to go!

"Winnie the Pooh" by A.A. Milne (Stephen Fry and Judy Dench are two of the voices). Great stories which I had only remember a bit. Totally adorable audiobook.

"Animal Farm" by George Orwell. Loved it. Completely understand why it is a classic.

"Charlie and Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl which was lovely and read by Eric Idle.

On deck for next week: "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card.

Thus concludes my eighth week's update on my Resolutions for 2012. See you again next week!

No comments: