- Take a yoga class - once a week
I didn't make it again. There are only 3 class times that work and all of them are mid-morning. I had a choice for sleep or yoga and sad to say sleep one 3 times in a row. I also only made it to the gym once this week due to school and work running long. However, work schedule will be changing soon so there is hope to get back on a normal schedule-ish.
- Eat a prepared meal - once a week - that I have not eaten before (counts if it is at a sit down restaurant)
I went with two friends to the Lake Forrest Grill and had a yummy pork chops and veggie meal.
- 25 Books (50 for the year) and 25% of books on the BBC list of Must Read Books
- Running total: 12/25 Books (4/6 of the BBC books)
On tap for next week:
"The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"by Annie Barrows & Mary Ann Shaffer
- Buy & wear two dress casual outfits that I wear outside of work
Well, I actually got a real dress which should count as one of the outfits. It is a formal evening wear. Black sleeveless with grey bust and a black shrug because I do not do sleeveless. I got the whole thing for no reason other than it fit and was $20. Also, it lies about it's size. It says it is 4 sizes smaller than it actually is unless it is mean to be worn like a parachute.