Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cleaning Out the Tubes

It's that time of year when you start cleaning and starting the year anew.

One of the more fun organizing activities is the cleaning of the internet links and bookmarks. If you will direct your attention to the right of your screen, you will notice that the links have been updated. I removed bad/old links and added new fun links. I'm hoping to do a proper write up on some of them so you know why I recommend them. If you want me to add yours (and I know you), drop me a line and consider it done.

The other set of links I updated were all my bookmarked websites. I'm sure you are all shocked to know I organize them into folders. I would color code them if I could. StubleUpon adds a lot of links automatically and I just cleaned all the non-useful ones out.

I also removed myself from websites that I no longer go to like Friendster, MySpace, ComicSpace, etc.

I do marvel at the amount of dead links lurking about. I tried to get them all. If you ever hit a bad link on this site, let me know.

No comments: