Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Life According to Queen

This is one of those note/game things on Facebook:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to as many people as you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Pick your Artist:
Queen

Are you a male or female:
Sweet Lady

Describe yourself:
Stone Cold Crazy

How do you feel:
I'm Going Slightly Mad

Describe where you currently live:
Rain Must Fall

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Seven Seas of Rhye

Your favorite form of transportation:
I'm In Love With My Car

Your best friend:
You're My Best Friend

You and your best friends are:
Fat Bottom Girls

What's the weather like:
Cool Cat

Favorite time of day:
The Night Comes Down

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Let Me Entertain You

What is life to you:
Forever

A past relationship:
Good Company

Your current relationship:
Some Day, One Day

Your fear:
See What A Fool I've Been

What is the best advice you have to give:
Play the Game

Thought for the Day:
Don't Try So Hard

How I would like to die:
Sleeping on the Sidewalk

My soul's present condition:
My Melancholy Blues

My motto:
Friends will be Friends

No comments: