Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finished the F's

Face/Off (Some really great bad dialogue and unbelievable action sequences)
Fallen (An often forgotten about film that is a great thriller)
The Family Stone (Usually in my Christmas rotation, but good year round)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Need I say more?)
A Few Good Men (This movie still has great dialogue and performances. Alan Sorkiny goodness)
The Fifth Element (Leloo Dallas Multipass)
Fight Club (Still one of my all time favorite films)
Final Destination (This first one is still a fun horror film. I ignore the rest)
Finding Nemo (Pixary goodness. Remember: Fish are friends. Not food.)
Forget Paris (Still one of my favorite romantic comedies of all time)
Four Brothers (In my Thanksgiving rotation usually)
Four Wedding and A Funeral (A bit dated, but still good)
Fraility (A great horror/thriller everyone should see)
Free Enterprise (Cult classic that I identify with)
French Kiss (Kevin Kliney goodness)
The Frighteners (Peter Jacksony goodness)
Funny Face (Audrey Hepburn singing for herself. Personally, I think Marti does a better job being her)

No comments: