Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finished the B's

As mentioned before, I am watching my movies alphabetically. I finished the B's:

Back to the Future pt.1 (All three are still good)
Back to the Future pt.2
Back to the Future pt.3
Baseketball (I know this movie backwards and forward)
Batman Begins (Still awesome)
Batman: The Dark Knight (I could watch the opening scene on a loop and be happy)
Beautiful Girls (I forgot how good this movie was)
Becoming Jane (Jane Austen-y goodness)
Being John Malkovich (Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich)
Betsy's Wedding (Makes me miss Madeline Khan)
Better Off Dead (Classic)
Big (Recent acquisition. Still stands up)
The Big Picture (80s so very, very 80s)
Blade Runner (He is totally a replicant)
Blast From the Past (Guilty Pleasure)
Blow (Made me miss Ted Demme)
The Blues Brothers (Classic)
Bob Roberts (I forgot how quotable this movie is)
Bowfinger (Chubby Rain!)
Bowling For Columbine (Sloppy filmmaking, but a good thesis)
Braveheart (The last of the epic movies without mass digital effects)
The Breakfast Club (Classic)
Bride of Chucky (I forgot the girl was Katherine Hiegel)
Bridget Jones' Diary (Jane Austen-y goodness)
Bring It On (Guilty Pleasure)
The Brothers Grimm (Made me miss Heath Ledger)
Bug's Life (Pixar-y goodness)
The 'Burbs (80s, very, veyr 80s)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (It's the fall that is gonna kill ya!)

On to the C's...which will be weird since "A Christmas Story" falls in there and its July.

No comments: