Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Advice...

I came across this article called "How to Meet and Woo a Nerdy Girl" on a blogger site called "The Park Bench."

It's pretty accurate, although I think "geeky" is better word than "nerdy."

Here are the key points that the article outlines what to do. Read the article for more details:

Tip #1: Know where to look.
Tip #2: It helps to look like this guy: (Pictured is David Tennant)
Tip #3: Read lots of books.
Tip #4: Don’t slack off on your video game skills.
Tip #5: Listen to NPR.
Tip #6: Be interesting.
Tip #7: Know your pop culture references.
Tip #8: Compliment her by saying, “You remind me so much of Liz Lemon.”
Tip #9: Embrace her collectibles.
Tip #10: Be willing to go to conventions.
Tip #11: Know what to do in a zombie attack.

I think #11 is the most important because we don't want to have to come rescue your sorry butt. #8 doesn't mean as much to me, but all the rest are completely accurate.

No comments: