10 things that you have learned personally or directly from someone else. This was originally posted as a note on Facebook.
1. Putting out a candle with compressed air doesn't have the desired effect.
2. Never Pledge a hardwood floor.
3. Putting towels in a pillow case to use as a battering ram works well...except in a pool.
4. Never try to unclog a toilet with Drano.
5. Exercise balls can and will pop.
6. Using black garbage bags in lieu of a slip'n'slide does not work...and hurts.
7. Just because you have three meat thermometers doesn't mean they all work.
8. Leaving the lid on Tupperware in the microwave with lasagna in it will melt the lid.
9. There is a difference between baking powder and baking soda.
10. Despite how it sounds, garlic ice cream is very good and sweet.