Wednesday, December 10, 2008

iTunes Roulette

One of my friends was saying that when a new person starts in their department, they bring their iPod in and have to hit shuffle. They look at the first 25 songs to get an idea about the person. I thought I might try this for here:

"Hard Luck Guy" Eddie Hinton
"Same in Any Language" Ruckus
"Love Will Tear Us Apart" Susanna & The Magical Orchestra
"Aren't You The Guy" They Might Be Giants
"65 Mustang" Five For Fighting
"Star Trek: The Next Generation" Theme Song
"How High the Moon" Ella Fitzgerald
"Buffy: the Vampire Slayer theme" Herder
"Race Car Ya-Yas" Cake
"My World Is Over" Diane Dane (That Thing You Do)
"Why Can't A Man Stand Alone" Elvis Costello
"The Heart That Keeps You" Brian Vander Ark
"Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom theme" John Williams
"Pershing Square" score from "Speed"
"Barcelona" Rufus Wainwright
"It's Not Happening" The Be Good Tanyas
"When Robots Attack" Lemon Demon
"Land of No Return" Wild Sweet Orange
"Don Giovanni, k-527 - Act 2: Commendatore Scene" Mozart (Amadeus soundtrack)
"In The Closet" Michael Jackson
"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" Diana Krall
"Krap Karate" Tripod
"Little Green" Joni Mitchell
"Underworld" Underworld
"Hello" Oasis

So what does this say about me? That I have lots of soundtracks, I know a bunch of obscure bands and that my taste in music is all over the place.

No comments: