Monday, September 29, 2008

My Birthday Celebrations...

As most of you know from my shameless reminders, yesterday was my birthday. Thanks to everyone for the well wishing phone calls, emails, text messages and posts on Facebook.

My friend, Cat, came in for the weekend. We ate out (a lot), walked around the lake, saw a movie (Burn After Reading), walked around Pike Place market and downtown and met her cousin. The best part (aside from all the hanging out) was a birthday gift from another friend (Jen) - two tickets to go on the Seattle Ducks (as seen below).

It was a fun tour of downtown Seattle and then going out on the water. I highly recommend it to see Seattle, but when the weather is warm enough. It was pretty chilly, but we were nice and bundled. It was a gorgeous day.

All-in-all a pretty good birthday. Thanks to everyone who made it a good one!

No comments: