Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Scouting Trip

I will be leaving for Seattle bright and early (6a) tomorrow on Alaska Airlines. A rental car will be waiting for me and a couch at my friend's house is all set up.

I have an interview with AppleOne in Kent at 1:30p that should last about an hour to an hour and a half. I have a tentative interview with AppleOne in Bellevue as well. I need to call them once I get there to set that one up. Disney knows I'm going to be there and I'm hoping they will contact me about setting something up soon.

The rest of trip is about driving around neighborhoods and finding an apartment. I've been poking around online and a lot of places I just need to show up and see them. My friend has been pointing me in the right neighborhoods to check out.

I'm going to keep track of everything I do and if I can get some internet time, I'll post it up. I'll take tons of photos too, but won't be able to upload those until I get back.

I fly back on Wednesday night with just enough time to say goodbye to my roommate who is moving to New York the next day. I'm going to move all my boxes into her room which will give me a better idea of how much space everything is going to take up in the trailer.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: